Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Day I got distracted again.


In the midst of the Christmas projects I am working on I saw this quilt http://sotakhandmade.blogspot.com/2012/09/shoo-fly-block-tutorial.html and had to get started on it.  So I'm allowing myself to make a block for it in between work on the projects I need to be doing.  Sort of a rewards system I guess.



But then I reorganized my sewing stuff because I bought this piece of furniture for more storage space.  In the process of organizing I found a jelly roll I won.  I jumped online to find a way to use it as it is just collecting dust.  So I found the jelly roll race quilt and figured it looked like a quick way to use up the jelly roll.


I'll get back to the Christmas presents someday right??

1 comment:

  1. A jelly roll race quilt might make a great gift....then you could kill two birds with one stone!

    ReplyDelete