Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WIP Wednesday; Christmas Mini Quilts

I'd like to say I have more complete on these then I do since Christmas is coming rather quickly.  I need to make 6 to 8 of these.  I have three tops done now.  I'm using the same fabric in all of them, just trying to come up with different ways to use them in the quilts.
 
 
I also got my jelly roll quilt top done.  I'm not sure I love it, but I figure at least I used the Jelly Roll rather then just let it lay around for ever. Thanks to my little helper for doing his best to hold the quilt top up. 
 
 
I'm linking up:
 
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. The jelly roll quilt is fab, the colours are candy! I would even throw this over a sofa in the summer! Great idea on the mini quilts, love to see all 8! when complete. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas mini quilts. The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute little quilts! Hope you're able to get them all done in plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're really cute! Nice progress!

    ReplyDelete